Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I am always late

Hello everyone!

I finally did it!  I started my Lizzie Kate.  And some of you are already finished but that is how I have always been so I am quite used to be behind haha!

I have chosen to stitch ABC's Of Parenting and so far I have a sweet little flower and half an "A".  I would have gotten more done but I had Walking Dead to watch with the boyfriend and it took priority over everything.  I even put the kids to bed a little early. Thankfully they are young enough that they don't really catch on to that yet hehe!


Thanks for letting me join along with all you lovely people.  The stitching so far has been gorgeous!!  

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great start! You aren't late :) I am looking forward to seeing more updates. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful start Khristine๐Ÿ’— I love this pattern!! I have been wanting to stitch this one.....hmm....another new start perhaps ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekka! You should!! And when you buy the pattern the threads come with it... just saying ;) I got mine from Crazy Annies and it was on clearance. It isn't now but they have other Lizzie's on clearance.

      Delete
  3. Lol guess what I did earlier today? I'm just seeing the post now!! Great minds girl, great stitching minds, they think alike!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you bought the pattern!?! OOOO Can't wait to see updates from the both of you

      Delete
    2. Ooooouuuhh!! Looking forward to watching your progress!!

      Delete