Saturday, October 22, 2016

Lizzie Kate SAL and a new cross stitching buddy

Haven't stitched much because I recently ( yesterday) got a new dog. He's 2 years old and around 20lbs. I think he is  a schnauzer mixed with a little something else. Very loving and calm
Onto Lizzie Kate Cross Stitcher in Residence. This one is really fun to stitch. I'll be starting on the house next. Not really mixing the colors up , using DMC threads , as far as the trees I'll be using DMC Variations 4045. As far as the grass I think  I might blend 2 greens 470 and 989. So without further ado here's my update.
Happy Stitching! ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations~
As a reminder everyone is welcome to join at any time.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet pup!! What is his name?😊 Your start looks so lovely!! I love DMC 4045!!! The dark blues and purples are stunning!!! πŸ’œ Cannot wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scrappy Doo is what I've been calling him. He's really sweet Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Your new stitching buddy is a sweet as can be! Great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We've been calling him Scrappy Doo. He will wag his tail like crazy lol

      Delete