Sunday, October 23, 2016

Lizzie Kate SAL Day 3

Well now looking at everyone's choices of colors I am in awe of the talent. Such inspirations in stepping outside the box when it comes to choosing colors. I'm  not that good yet to mix and match colors but I do try.
 I am truly enjoying seeing everyone's work.
 I decided on last minute color changes for the house, which I have a tendency to do that as I am stitching.
For the roof. I chose DMC 829
House DMC 3823
Windows. I had to add a little sparkle to this one DMC 924 (1 strand) + DMC Light Effects E825 ( 1 strand) Blue Sapphire
Door - Sparkle there as well - DMC 309 Dark Rose (1) + DMC Light Effects (1) E815 Ruby Red
Now for the pics - I was trying to catch the sparkle.......


Do you see the theme I created?
Grass - DMC 470 (1) + DMC 989 (1)

I am looking forward to stitching with everyone in the next 2 SALs that are  lined up....... ;)

Happy Stitching! ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations ~



3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Christie!! The sparkle is perfect and I love that little red door!! Feeling inspired, is it weird I want to stitch this again? Lol 😊

    ReplyDelete