Thursday, October 27, 2016

Lizzie Kate SAL Finish

This SAL is still open and on going , there's more updates to come and ya'll are more than welcome to join in at any time. NO time limits, NO pressure . Stitch at your leisure..... Come join this wonderful group of ladies.  I'm sure one of us will enable you ;)

Just wanted to update this. I got the LK framed now. I found a nice frame at a local second hand store. 
WooHoo Another finish for the year and looking forward to stitching some more in upcoming SALs.
  I didn't step outside the box on this one much. I did change some colors up if you read  my previous Post 1 and Post 2.
I truly enjoyed stitching this Lizzie Kate and may purchase others down the road.
Love how Bekka Stitches finished hers. Such  beautiful colors. Might have to try and stitch another one in variations this time ;)
I seen Heather Stitches choices and I know they will be beautiful too.
Khristine Doiron has chosen The ABC's of Parenting, I am looking forward to seeing the progress on this one as well.
Everyone has chosen to step outside the box and experiment with colors, which is always a fun thing to do because you never know what you will come up with.

Happy Stitching! 
~ C's Cross Stitch Creations ~


4 comments: