Thursday, October 20, 2016

LK SAL Day 1: A Start with Silks

Heya all!! This is my first blog post....ever!!!!😃

I am really looking forward to being a part of this SAL!! I am a huge fan of Lizzie Kate patterns! Thanks so much Christie (a.k.a. East Coast Stitcher) for inviting me along!!

I will be utilizing cottons and silks from my stash. I love Mo's Sale floss and found some bright, beautiful colours to stitch with on 28 ct. Eggshell Blue Jobelan. I typically stitch using required threads however, with LK's there is definitely room to be flexible with colours. Anyone else going off the floss grid on this one??😉


 


 


 

7 comments:

  1. Excellent choices! I am looking forward to seeing updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! That's a good idea! I'm gonna cut my fabric and pull my flosses tomorrow. I think I'm gonna steal this idea. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bekka has a great idea doesn't she? Looking forward to seeing your post on what you come up with :)
      By the way, the Blog post we make are being archived on the right. Not sure why

      Delete
    2. Awe!! You gals are so awesome!😘 Thank you for your kindness xo

      Delete
  3. Pretty colors! I love Mo's too :) I am using the called for thread this time because they came with the chart but I do love using from my stash when I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that they came with your chart!!! I was feeling bad about my languishing Mo's Silks....I got them Easter 2015 and have not had many opportunities to use them. The called for colours are so pretty but I have no LNS and was way too eager to start 😊 Looking forward to seeing your progress Khristine! 😊

      Delete