Thursday, October 20, 2016

Welcome from East Coast Stitcher

I personally would like to welcome Bekka Stitches , Heather Stitches and Khristine Doiron to this SAL.
This is the 2nd SAL I have organized and I am so very happy to have all of you  join in with me. I do hope that everyone enjoys stitching Lizzie Kate Designs. I am looking forward to seeing what and how everyone is doing. Details Details please as I love to be enabled. This is my 1st Lizzie Kate design and hopefully soon I will own my 1st Mirabilia. I will be stitching " Cross Stitcher in Residence " on Light Blue 14 count Aida. using DMC threads with DMC Variations #4045 for the trees. I may blend 2 different greens for the grass. 1 is DMC 470 and I think I will use DMC 471.


Thank you so much Ladies for joining me on this journey. Have fun! Happy Stitching!

Much Love
Christie G. aka East Coast Stitcher

2 comments:

  1. Great choice Christie! Can't wait to see some progress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing yours as well.

      Delete