Thursday, November 3, 2016

Finished!

I have a finish! I actually finished this on Halloween, but I've been sick, so I wasn't up to taking photos, etc. Anyway, here's my finish! If you remember, I wasn't sure about what colors to use for the bottom text, but I decided to go with Mocha for the "IN" and Mojito for "Residence" (all Mo's Sale silks).

I chose to not include the charm. I thought about finding a different one, but I kinda like it blank. I also decided to leave off the top and bottom large X border. I might add those later, depending if I find a frame that seems too large. But considering I never frame anything, I'm not gonna worry about that now. (^_^)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is beautiful! I love the colors you chose! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish!! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking awesome Heather!!!💗 Beautiful finish!😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stitching I love this one.

    ReplyDelete