Sunday, January 1, 2017

General Year Long SAL 2017

Welcome everyone to the Cross Stitchers/Bloggers/Youtube Community General Year Long SAL.
More details on how to join found HERE

What's included in this SAL:
Any chart, fabric and threads of your choice.

EMS Designs Flower of the Month SAL - started Sept. 7th 2016- still going on

Lizzie Kate SAL started Oct. 20th 2016- still going on.

Mirabilia SAL - Mira March 2017 due to start March 1st 2017.

 Rainbow Gallery 2004 Cross Stitcher's Surprize Series found HERE
( No obligation to stitch these)

Ornament-a-Month Challenge - there is no obligation to stitch them

Stitch from Stash, WIPs, New Starts,Freebies etc. all included.
 As always Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for accepting my application to join in on the SAL 2017. I have a lot of projects already started that I would like to chime in on with you! It is always wonderful to have a fresh start of the New Year! I must say I feel very creative and in love with my stitching all over again! Hope to make some new friendships and get to know each of you! Happy New Year and may each of you be blessed! hugs, queeny

    ReplyDelete