Saturday, January 28, 2017

A little bit of progress and a finish

Hi everyone!

A snow day slowed down my progress on ABC's of Parenting this week, didn't even manage a whole word!  I was too busy making the boys something to eat every 20 minutes and refereeing to get much stitching done.   


This is my first entry into the Year Long SAL.  I stitched the first 12 last year and chose to keep going with my Brooke's Books Advent Animals to keep going with them this year for this SAL.  Only 12 left now!


Khristine

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! I can't wait to see the rest of Brooke's Books Animals.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I just reread my post here "chose to keep going with my Brooke's Books Advent Animals to keep going with them this year" hahaha. I think I need to proof read a bit better before I hit post! I know you guys know what I mean though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL We absolutely do. Being a MOM will do that to you sometimes. You just got a little tongue- tied. Power to all the Moms out there!

      Delete
    2. Your stitching looks lovely and neat, well done.

      Delete