Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hello Hello

It's been a while since I posted. I've been stitching a little on a couple of smalls and just started back 2 nights ago on Stardust Fairy. First up a finish on a small - Rainbow Gallery' 2004 Stitcher's Surprise Series - Free Charts
This one I have stitched on 14 count Aida, Found the buttons for the eyes at my local Michaels Craft Store.

Next month I will start Feb.'s
Second up is a small New Start - Candyland Gingerbread House by Kreinik - Free Charts
And last but no least an update on Stardust Fairy page 3 of 4 - Found on DMC's Website - Stardust Fairy
 Hopefully I'll be finishing up page 3 pretty soon, still lots to do though.
Happy Stitchin' and May Mr. Frog stay away!


2 comments:

  1. Look at you go!! And you said you haven't been doing much stitching! That little January snowman is cute as can be! And great start on your gingerbread house, I am looking forward to seeing that one progress. And your Stardust fairy is looking super! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I felt I haven't been stitching much lol. It was on and off kinda stitching sessions. The Gingerbread House is a lot of metallic threads. I am using DMC metallics on this one instead of Kreinik.

      Delete