Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello!

I hope this post finds everyone doing well and you have smokin' needles :)
I would like to share my focus piece and a new start , and plan for the SAL
First up this has been a WIP for a while , I had to restart her once due to gridding being off. But all is good now with Stardust Fairy by Joan Elliott. This is my starting point. Top half is done minus the beads which I do when I have finished. I'm working on her dress now.
Second up is a new start. Daffy Cat's Reindeer - Ribbon Reindeer 2011.  This makes 4 of 9. I started this one last night. I should be able to finish it pretty quick.
Finished - Jan. 2 2017

Next up will be a new start in a couple of days -  Michaela Learner's 12 Days of Christmas Bunting. You can find it in her Etsy shop here
I'll be doing these on 28 count evenweave tea-dyed


New Start- First Day of Christmas 

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Great stitching, I love the Christmas bunting. Thanks for the link to Michaela's Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection, the stardust fairy is full of detail.
    I will add some pictures of my new projects shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm looking forward to seeing your post.

      Delete
  3. Lots of gorgeous stitching you have planned!! Really looking forward to seeing you stitch the bunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm finishing up the Reindeer tonight and hope to start the 12 Days tomorrow.

      Delete