Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A finish and a update

Finally downloaded a new browser and lo' and behold I am able to post. So without further ado I'll show my finish first then an update on Stardust Fairy.

Finished! Michaela Learner's 12 Days of Christmas Two Turtle Doves, This one was an  fast, easy stitch just had to sit down and stitch it.

And finally an update on Stardust Fairy, I've done more than this I just need to take a picture.
Meanwhile I am looking forward  as always to everyone's updates on what they are stitching.

Happy Stitching and may Mr. Frog stay away xxx East Coast Stitcher

4 comments:

  1. Your turtle doves are lovely! And you are making great progress on Stardust Fairy. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I'll post another update later today after work.

      Delete
  2. Lovely stitching on the Stardust Fairy it is looking so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm looking forward to finishing her, sooo much purple lol

      Delete