Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Finally Home!! ;)

Hello lovelies!!

Well, it has been a long time coming but I have FINALLY finished stitching Lizzie Kate's At Our House. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece and I think maybe the reason it took me so very long was because it was a piece I was sad to see end. Am I making any sense?  Possibly not with this crazy cold I have lol.

I am looking forward to getting a few more WIPs out of the way over the course of the next few months. Especially those that may be slightly past due on when they should have been done. Alas, a gift is a gift regardless of the day!

Now, because I already have so many WIPs on the go I will add in one more!! Lol Here's to MiraMarch and my wonderful Stitchy friends!!

Have a great Stitchy Day!! XO

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a beautiful finish. I'm looking forward to seeing more updates Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, I have lots of projects that I am sad to see end. Congrats on finishing, absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your finish, it is looking super. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! This has gone up on my wish list. I love it!

    ReplyDelete