Monday, March 27, 2017

Mira March SAL Update #4


Sooo.... I love Stargazer. But I needed a break. She was getting heavy and hurting my wrist, so I decided to start a new Mirabilia for Mira March. You might have seen the new Mirabilia that was released in February. Her name is Andromeda. I find her a bit...meh. She's nice, but not really my thing. That is, until it was pointed out to me that she would make an amazing Ariel. YES PLEASE. So, I've started my first Mira conversion. So. Scary. But I'm really enjoying it.

I made up this digital conversion and it hooked me. So I picked up the fabric and pattern a week or so ago and started her on March 25th. The fabric is Sunny Dyes "Surf & Sky".








Here's my progress so far. She's rather small, much smaller than Stargazer. She's only like 8x11 inches finished and fits on a Fat 1/8. I'm hoping to finish her next month. Wish me luck. ^_^


4 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Sometimes changing a few colors is all we need to make it ours. She looks good. I can't wait to see her finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous start!! And I love her as Ariel! Can't wait to see more of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! She looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing the progress. xxx

    ReplyDelete