Friday, March 31, 2017

Mira march SAL update

Time for another update but first I want to say Thank you all for joining us on our journeys as we stitch numerous projects. I've worked on Deepest Love for the better part of this week after finishing a small project. I'm trying to keep up with everyone and they all have had smokin' needles which I truly enjoy watching their progress. For now this is where I am ,
I took a break tonight from it to work on 3 French Hens from Michaela Learner's 12 Days of Christmas. Happy Stitching and May you have smokin' needles... xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about smoking needles. I don't have a job like you, so I have a bit more time than our do. This looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes you have smokin' needles lol I've been watching the progress on your All is Calm :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! I hope to get at mine more this month and I am going to finish ABC's of Parenting today come hell or high water! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Khristine you will!! finish ABC's I see it now a finish soon!! Keep those needles smokin' lol

      Delete