Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Mira March Starting Point

Here is my start for Mira March.
I will be working on Mirabilia's Stargazer. I started this on September 21st on 2016. The fabric is PolStitches' Moon.
My goal is to finish all the cross stitching in this project in March. I don't imagine I'll finish the beading this month, but I really want to finish it completely in the next two months.

(Oh, and ignore the pins in a line in the middle of the fabric. I had a concern about whether she was gonna fit on the fabric, so I counted to the edge. She fits. ^_^)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The colors look amazing on the fabric. Love all of it. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always scary to think it isn't going to fit! Glad she does :) Looking forward to your progress!

    ReplyDelete