Friday, March 24, 2017

Progress for the Mira March SAL

Hello my sweet stitching sisters, I hope this evening finds everyone well. My post have been few and far between but I am going to try and be more consistent in the future. First up -Starting point last night ( 3-23-2017)and progress since then...... Starting point |

Progress as of  tonight... I'll stitch a little more on this before calling it a night. Working the weekend so I am hoping to stitch some in the evenings..
Working blocks of one color does help the stitching to go a little faster plus the fabric is a dream to stitch on.. Next up is a small finish.. Daffy Cat's Reindeer # 6 of 9. Star Reindeer. So cute and so proud looking , I am loving these, they are easy to stitch!

Until next time... Happy Stitching, may Mr. Frog stay away and you have smokin' needles!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome progress!! I hope to get to mine more often next month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm looking forward to seeing the updates. xxx

      Delete
  2. Your doing well with your stitching, those needles must be hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) lol I'm trying to keep them smokin' but between work and being sick it is difficult..

      Delete