Friday, April 7, 2017

Mira March SAL update

And here we are again another week of work being busy and I did manage to stitch a bit on Deepest Love despite being tired and not feeling well. Crazy weather, storms, winds, tornado watches happening on and off all week long. I hope this finds everyone doing well. No new starts for me this week. I decided to wait until next week to start on a couple of smalls so I worked on Deepest Love.... Needed to move  her up on the scroll frame so I took a picture of the whole thing so far. Still working on the bottom and then back up to the top.

Happy Stitching and may you have smokin' needles xxx

6 comments:

  1. She is looking good. You really tempt me to stitch this soon, but I've put it on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So far she been an easy stitch not a lot of confetti stitches yet....

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous progress!! I was stitching on mine yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would love to see the progress when you get a chance. xxx

      Delete